Thursday, August 09, 2007

Songs All over


  • As , i got my hard disk it went all over places . The first person whom i gave my hard disk was Kalyan , My college friend . He filled about 38GB with songs about 14GB and some movies, software's .


  • I was really excited about the songs rather than other stuffs . I got almost all the songs , which i dreamt of having them . The songs were Guns and Roses , tata yong , hoobastank,AC-DC,Enrique,George Michael,green day ,Doors,Def leppard,west life,stings,the police,deep blue something daddy yankee etc. I tried to put all the songs but it occupied all my hard disk , I hardly had any more space . So , finally i deleted some files and got rid over problem to some extent.
  • I had to put some songs in the portable hard disk . Later, the movies part came , As i dint have enough space in my hard disk , I put that in portable hard disk . I saw two films Final Destination - 2 , Crank .
  • Final Destination - 2 , It is really a good movie based on Premonition . I saw some of them but this is the best . The sequence of the film is thriller , which will make your thoughts stumble. The scene of accident in the beginning is just superb , It's an unexpected direction . I was really surprised the way that shot was taken . It revolves around this fact that " For every life there is a death and only a new life can fight death " .I had a quite good movie day .
  • Crank , This is the work , ruthless , insane , pacifying , horrifying etc , ever in my life . I can't tell about this movie because it is Useless . I had Nightmares of that movie , for a week .
  • So , I had a precarious movie experience and some good music .

No comments: