Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bumbled

  • My birthday has been postponed since last year December and i was really regretting it . My friends dint question me about the party . I wanted give the party during my semester holidays but couldn't do it due financial problems . Finally , I heard about the birthday party of some of my friend and decided to give along with them . My interest was to go to a place where we could have nice dinner but nothing could happen so all because of money .
  • The place was decided and it was Ocean Park , Where i never have been . I had a share with my another friend Raju . We all had a long drive till there and it was enough to irk us . I thought there will be a chaos park , Which happened to be only a thought . The crowd was very poor . We went to the places and had a lot of fun . My friends were very keen to go to swimming pool , Most of them got their stuffs to get into pool . Myself , Chata , Kalyan, Harsha and Anil stepped away from it . In the swimming pool Gaurav was dominating and was a big bully there . Fantastic fun we had , I was interested to get into 360 degrees but time dint permit us . We had lot of hunger stayed in us and people rushed to the same restaurant - Green Wood . We stayed out of biryani Since last time we came across some stones . I was going over the food very quickly , I had great food on that day . The day ended with some good food and fun.

2 comments:

Vaibhav said...

Hi!!
Thanks for your comment on Technofriends. Well, as you mentioned that you learnt many a things from w3schools. Similarly, even flash can be learnt at w3Schools.com. They have a tutorial at http://w3schools.com/flash/default.asp.
Also, Youtube can be handy for learning stuff. Check out my post at http://technofriends.wordpress.com/2007/08/09/youtube-tutorials/.

Check these as well.
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=learn+photoshop

Cheers,
Vaibhav
Helping Laymens become Technology Enthusiasts at http://technofriends.wordpress.com

Rajasekhar said...

Finally The Barun Birthday legacy is over.. I hope you are feeling contented now, after keeping your party waiting for so long.