Wednesday, August 15, 2007

No cash To watch Cash


  • The season of exams were on and students dragged them selves to their study room with reluctance and I was one of them. I was completely vexed up with up exams and my friends too. On 14Th of this month we had DICA [ Digital IC Application ] a subject which is quite deceptive , So as the lecturer . We geared up for the exam and got away from it some how . After , the lunch people started bunking as-usual , We decided to do the same but while one of my friend MR.Gaurav was bunking , he was seen by our HOD . He was quite nervous and wanted to take permission to go out , instead of bunking . We got the permission and the feeling was of a free bird , Who is open to go where ever he likes .
  • We set over selves to theater but dint have idea what was going on there . We halted near a shop where we purchased a newspaper . We went through the theater section like a rocket . Most of us where interested to watch "CHAK DE INDIA " , A film of Shahrukh . The time for the show to begin was 15 minutes away , My friend Gaurav went through short-cuts just like a dacoit . I hardly could have any idea about what was going on . We reached IMAX within 5 minutes to spare , My friend MR. Raju went to buy tickets but they got over . There was a bulk of disappointment on every one's faces , I was one of them . But , The intention to watch a film on that day dint get over . We rushed to another theater "SENSATION" , I never heard of it but others did . Again ,Raju went and stood in the line for tickets , He was joined by Mr Ranjith and me . We were creeping badly with the fear of not getting tickets but we were destined something else , We dint get any tickets again . We waited there with a hope of getting tickets in black , Even that dint work out. My friend Natrajan suggested to go to PVR [ a theater ] but the slap of fate stopped us from doing it again . We turned back to IMAX to watch another movie "CASH " , Which was not a great hit .We asked Natrajan to pay for tickets as we dint have enough money . We got the tickets and i could see some satisfaction on friends faces . We had some snacks and got into theater . Movie was packed with super and Branded cars .Allover , We had a stranded destiny time pass .
  • Film got over and we started for home . On the way one of my friend really behaved badly , I am not going to through his name but people who traveled with us can identify him . He was shouting so badly that some people looked down , some looked surprised . I really regretted it . The day ended as we went to our homes and slept . . . .

2 comments:

Fat Cow said...

Didnt know that you even Blog. Post was really good . Keep Blogging mate .. And do update me when you write a new post!

Rajasekhar said...

Wow, what a way to spend a day ...(please, I am being sarcastic)...

Anyway, nice way to send guesses flying around about that mysterious guy who was shouting and behaving badly in the car... Well, my guess is obviously right and you know it coz, you told it...