Monday, August 06, 2007

Race Against Time


  • We were informed about our internals 15 days ago . I had intended to score superb marks , But for that i need to study properly . This i couldn't do it , because of laziness and lack of will. I read some where in my book that , " If you have made your will , Then you have achieved half of your success . "
  • I had intention and plans but i don't put it in proper way . I got about two days holidays in 3 weeks , which i dint use properly . I was spending most of my time in front of my comp and sleeping , The time which i spend in studying was on a single subject - LINEAR IC APPLICATION . The reason was that , i went through that very properly and i understood each part of it . Which gave a lot of confidence in that . My habit of studying some thing is by giving 100% to it . This takes much time and i just miss other subjects .
  • I have studied maximum up to 3 subjects out of 6 . This put me in helpless situation as exam's are 48hrs away . Now , i do no what i will do , i may have to change the habit of studying or reduce my sleeping hour's .
  • I pray that the marks in this new - year , semester starts in a healthy way .
Sushmita Sen , said -
"If u don't stand for one thing , then you start falling for other thing "

No comments: