Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Appreciation

  • I got a portable hard drive a week ago of about 80 GB . My father purchased for about Rs 4000 /- . He purchased it along with a case . It is a laptop hard drive . The coming of hard drive to my hands happened in this way - I had a 512 Mb pen drive , As the requirement exceeded than 512 Mb , I had to face a lot of problems . So , my father went for 4GB . I was satisfied but dint last for a long time , as it was used by my father for most of the time . So , the frustration with in me kept creeping , looking at my frustration my father decided to get a 80 GB hard drive , which will fill my requirement up to brim .
  • I had never thought that people will see it with an enthusiasm . When , i showed it to my friend in apartment , he was very happy . He decided to get a similar portable hard drive , i gave it to my friends and they appreciated for it's making . I never expected such result from people . I later realized that , it is because they never came across that . The people were appreciating it in every way possible .

1 comment:

Rajasekhar said...

Well, your blog has taken a new dimension after your many posts. It was interesting to read those, especially about our Journey to College with Mallesh, the Creative Zen, and your HardDrive.
Continue with your good posts, and I will be back in hopefully soon...