Monday, August 13, 2007

Love To See

  • The celebration is the one which any one would love to see . I attended the birthday party of chanakya , One of my classmate in engineering . The decision was finally agreed by all the friends that we would go to Green Wood Restaurant , which is near a place named Gandipet . The next day we came to college as-usual , We attended the classes before lunch break . After,having lunch we planned to bunk and go to the decided place . The number of people were 12 but the source of travel were not enough . The source's were car and bikes .
  • Car was able to put 5 members and the remaining adjusted them selves in bike . I was in car in which my friend named natrajan has to dropped in his house , So we went a long way and it took hell of time to reach that restaurant . Long and tire-some journey was comforted well by the music . The car owner Mr. Gaurav Mishra have quite sounding collection of songs that is enough to doze-off . On the way i came across the places which i haven't seen . My friend Mr.Ranjith , gave every single information of the places , which helped me to know about it . He also told about his fathers showroom which was near by the area we travelled . Ranjith always put this question asking we , "why do the government chop the plants and trees for the sake of a flyover . If this goes on , then from where we will be getting food , which neither he nor me could me understand ."
  • I came across some of top colleges of AP - Vasavi and CBIT . I had this interest of watching them because i wanted to feel the atmosphere of a top college . I have never been into a top thing in my life , But i am praying and i will be praying to do a top job , to work in top company , to be a top citizen , to be a top Barun etc . I will achieve it and on this i would like to put a quote -" Success is a wonderful thing but never under-estimate the value of failure , As failure is the only one which teaches men many more thing then success ever can ." So , i have learned a lot and i hope i learn more but with some success .
  • Finally , we reached the place late than expected and thought that we are the last one . But , it was not so as my another class mate Mr.Kalyan wanted to discover a new route to gandipet because of which he got late . He succeeded in discovering the route but it was late enough to make us angry on him . We people dint waste time in waiting for him , instead of that we had a lot of fun in the park . The park contained some playing equipments which made us behave like a child . My self and my another friend Mr.Chaitanya were busy taking photographs . Though , the interest in playing was grooming up but rats in stomach were killing us . We got into the restaurent where we came across a group of gals but our eyes went on food instead of them . We gave the order and food was right in-front of us. The biryani had some stones which irked us . I had a frustrated lunch that day . After , the lunch some of my friends had some other interest and remaining have to sit in the restaurant . Every , thing got over and we began our journey to home . Journey was stranded near by paradise . My friend's - girl friend was calling up , As she was waiting for more than a hour and also she was being followed up by two unknown persons . My friend was burning up and as soon the traffic got cleared up , He went like a rocket . We people had premonition of something bad .
  • All over , it was a good and very experienced journey .

No comments: