Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fate is Like Rat

  • Morning i got up about 5.30 am and took head bath . It was 6.15 am when i was ready to leave for Post Office with my friend Mr.Neeraj . We went to post office at Abids very quickly , In 15 minutes and stood in line . The people behaved very badly , They pushed each other and rushed to write their names in the note book based on which they will be called for applying for pass port . We were in no mans land and by the time we understood them , It was too late . We were 3rd to be there but our names went to 15Th position . The people who came late went on to top with their evil tricks . There was a satisfaction that our names was at least in that list . It was 7.30 am when all this happened . We were asked to be there again at 10.00 am . The next second we rushed to our houses and took a deep rest .
  • We decided to go to Post Office by 10.15 am . Every thing was going smoothly , But our turn dint come since 4 hrs , We were stranded and dint knew what to do . Hunger and tension struck us from both ends . We decided to wait and then my turn came in to picture , I was asked to show all proofs . I was giving one by one and then a bang came towards me when officer said that , " You should have bank statement to apply for pass port . " I was handicapped and dint knew what to do . The next second he said , " Boy we have to meet tomorrow , As its time to shut the doors of post office ." I was very disappointed , I could see loots of happiness around me . Could , you people imagine i was just short of a simple balance sheet for my pass port . I can't even go tomorrow , As i am leaving for my 10 days industrial tour .



Something So Simple And Yet Confusing

" Come On "

1 comment:

Rajasekhar said...

Man, it's sad that you couldn't get your passport easily. Did you finally manage to get it ??

Anyway, even I gotta apply for one and undergo the stupid process of getting it. I hope i can pull it off soon ... i know it's hell ..