Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fun


  • I am having loots of fun . Enjoying with all movies , music and shopping . The resent movie which i liked the most is " The Invisible " , I really liked a lot . I shed a lot of tears not outside but from heart . . . as the ending was a heart robbing one . I watched it twice and still in the same mood . I liked this film so much that i put some of the pics of this film in my orkut album . Then i went through another movie named - " Zodiac " . This movie made me thrilled as the suspicious guy was not in picture yet . But the story is too long to make it a boring one .

  • Music has become a part of my life . . . .. And Alter Bridge behaved as a cherry to this , To make it more good looking and more delicious . It's the only band after METALLICA that i liked so much .

  • As the tour is approaching near , I enthusiasm for shopping was creeping in and don't no what all i will get . I Went to shopper stop rather than Hyderabad central for shopping . I had a lot of time to spend over there to go for shopping , I bought pair of top wear and a jean . I always had this notion of buying a watch which is huge . While going for watch i came across this name "BOSS " , The watch stood up to it's name . I liked it , my parents liked it but the price dint like us . It cost ed about 26,000 . If i would have went for that it would have one of the expensive thing which i ever owned in my life . My personality dint match the watch , I stepped back but with an intention of it being around my wrist in future .

  • Though , I was very happy with my shopping but heart was around that BOSS .

No comments: