Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Stammering Day


  • The day started of well , As i have prepared well for my lab exam . Today , we have LICA lab and i have well control on this subject , which put me on the seat of confidence . Rajshekhar , Asked me to pick him up , So that he does not get late to college to attend exam . I asked him to be at stop by 8.15 but the notion of subject made me get away with time . I geared up every thing and started off .
  • When i reached the stop I did not find him any were . The stammering thoughts and day has shown the sign of their attack , I felt guilty that i was late by 10 minutes . I rushed to his house and asked his parents . The conversation from my said was very foolish . They were trying to control their laugh , So you can understand ... what was the situation . Apart of this talk , There was a doubt of confusion and fear ---- Where is Raj ? I rushed to stop again to cross check but found no one there . As , Time was creeping I started my ride to college with a thought that , " he must have got into bus " . I was literally going at a speed of 60kmph instead off 40kmph ..... Which i thought i would do . I came across the bus and there was a satisfaction within myself . As , I said stammering day has just begun .
  • The excitement in writing the lab exam was popping out . The call of lecture came and I rushed to the room . I got LPF - Low Pass Filter , Which was very easy . I started of well but fell out in the middle , I was not getting proper result .... the tension was creeping and creeping . Apart of this pbm , There was another problem and that was of getting output ... One of the gal had to face same pbm and she expressed it with tears . We were asked to go to another lab and perform .... . This feeling of going out was like being thrown out of an Indian team for poor performance . This saying was being raised in my mind and that was , "TRy And Try , Until U Die " and did that . The success could be seen .... The stammering day has finally come to an end with success .

1 comment:

Rajasekhar said...

I don't know why you are kicking yourself for this. I thought I was the fool to leave the place like that in the bus, without informing you. Anyway, past is past...