Sunday, November 25, 2007

Lazy Day

Exams over .. . . Got an opportunity to sleep and What did I do , I over slept . I got up about 10.45 Am . As soon i woke up , I rushed towards television without any brush and face wash . Time asked me to have bath , But i said , "Come on yar , give me some space " . I took bath finally at 12.15 Pm . It was 1.00 pm When Lunch made a call to me , Due to a huge stuck of hunger , I pushed myself to dining table . Lunch , Was a bit satisfactory . I switched on my comp. and then put my hard disk for some movies . I had to go through a herd of diff. movies , Which took a lot of time to judge which one is good . As , I was going through them i came across this name - " Mind Hunter " . Which put a fine sound around my ears . I clicked on that and movie began ---Amazing ....Amazing . This was some thing which i was waiting for , Its about a group of Inexperienced FBI , Who are sent to an unknown island and are passed through many simulations , And game of death begins one by one . It was a Mysterious and an Enthralling story , Which will hold your nerves . I liked it ... And gonna put them in my DVD for future purpose . I was greedy enough to have an another movie in my list , Now wanted some thing horror and came across this - " Dawn OF The Dead " . This story revolved around Virus .... . .. .. I got really pissed up with this virus story . The movie began with an idiotic scene , Which i am used to it now . It put me around those Dirty people - with virus effected . Finally, This great story came to an end . I Got bored up watching these movies for more than 5 hrs .. . .. So , I went towards songs , A bit relaxing one . I was lost in music playing them in air and in my dreams . .. . . . .which asked to write a post .. . and i am doing that one .

No comments: