Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back To Home

  • Yesterday , I came back home after so called Industrial Tour , The funny part of this is that , We haven't visited any industry . The tour special because it's for the first time that we all students went to a far away place and spent , enjoyed , traveled , suffered together . I Always heard about the Industrial Tour and made an optimistic plan , Which stood only to a near extent . I always was in a fear of my health , Never knew what all gonna happen .

  • The tour had a loots of surprises , Which shook not only me but to my friends . I show u all a brief video of all that happened but it will take some time .
  • The day when we returned back to our Engineering land , Was my birthday . I thought of putting that a secret , Which dint happen . As , Soon i stepped i saw my parents waiting for me . I was not in position to talk , We rushed to house . I was asked to through my self on bed . H mm .. ... . what a sleep . .. .I slept for about 9 hrs . It was a feel of " Rest In Peace "
  • As , Soon i got up from my bed , My parents wished me happy birthday . They had plans of going out and celebrate it but my body was publishing on one statement to my brain , mouth and my body .. .. . . " Don't Stop Sleeping " . I could some how drag myself and dressed up . The hunger asked us to go to hotel and we to the same old place - " Belsain Taj " . After , That we went to buy the I Pod , I was determined to buy the I Pod Classic , Which is a 80 GB capacity . I thought , The rate must slashed by one or two grand but it was not so . I was on cloud 9 , When i bought that . Immediately , I put songs and started to step into world of music . . . .. .. The day ended with some smiles and disturbed health [ The Barun ] .
  • Going, to sleep in side the Home Sweet Home .


No comments: