Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Best Birthday Party



My Birthday Cake
  • This is the second day after the tour and having a big and sound sleep , Which i couldn't have in last 10 days or so .. . ... Though , The birthday was over , My party was hang over .and decided to give it today . I asked Gaurav about it , As he the best person to be asked for . He suggested me to give in " Alankritha Resort " . I dint take much time to agree on that . I had to make a personal call to about 13 people . It was not an easy task to do , But i did it . I decided to start of with Kalyan and then went to 13 people . I was really concerned about the amount that gonna be spend on making calls . I did some of the call through my mobile and some from a telephone booth , Though it dint make any difference . I asked Gaurav about the transport , He said ask kalyan , I called up kalyan and had a talk about it . He dint agree about getting his car . I could feel taut nerves . . . I just thought only one person could help me and that is Chata , I slept with only one doubt in mind - "Do no what will happen tomorrow ."
  • I decided to wear my birthday dress which is of MTV . I took an amount of 3ooo/- and felt that i will be left with some thousands or hundreds , But the day ended with an amount + 300/- . I really thanked my luck and pa for giving me . .. .
  • Let me put the story in front of you , Gaurav asked me to put his house as a meeting point , Which really made me feel embraced . It was so bcz of two reasons
  1. I was really worried about the behavior of 13 people .
  2. The stranded feeling of their parents because of 13 people .
  • I do no about the second reason but the first one stood up . When Gaurav brought his laptop in front of 13 people , The behavior went below and that i could see on Gaurav's face . I felt like kicking myself to hell and asked to chata about this . He said - " hey ! do not feel bad about it , He is a friend and can understand " . . . I felt very relaxed . Every one was there excluding one person - The Master Mind [Gaurav , I say so because of his optimistic plans ] , He was not even ready and the time crept up to one hour late . We started of for this long and hungry journey to resort . We people were waiting there for Gaurav and his car . I was constantly calling them for being late , It then when my brain struck with a light saying - They must be buying a cake . I was very doubtful about the name they gonna put on the cake . There was another tension going parallel , That is about the restaurant . There are as many as three restaurants .

The master mind was way away from there . . .. . .. . The time finally came when we ordered for 25 nans , two veg. curries , four non veg curries , four non veg biryani and one veg biryani . We then went to cut the cake and the name which they wrote on my cake was " Suicider " , It really a funny name and I am not gonna put the story behind that . The cake was cut but people were grabbing the cake , I had to request them to eat it from my hand . It really ended with a mess , Loots of cake being put around ma face .
  • This order was placed and then we rushed towards swimming pool . I never thought of getting into swimming pool . But the opportunity was good , To have a try on that . It was me , Gaurav , Avinash , Nishant , Janga , Raju . We tried to pull other but they had a fear , Which dragged them away from this blue water .In Swimming PoolThe fun was really good but it could have been a best one , If i knew how to do it . Gaurav and Janga the "Bad Child's " . They have their silly ways of making fun , Which really disturbs us but that is the thing which makes us enjoy every sec .
  • The hunger was on its way , Which pushed us towards restaurant . The food was mediocre one but the bill was a hard rocker , It was an unexpected bill . Then we went to Gandipet , We wasted some time over there and then returned to our homes .
We mostly go to two places i.e; Gandipet or small Park near necklace road . I do no why we go there but we enjoy spending some time in such places .

In Gandipet
The party was the best one and it could not have been possible without them . This is probably My Best Birthday Party

2 comments:

Rajasekhar said...

Nice party man. Looks like you had lots of fun.
Anyway, what's [embraced]? Its [embarrassed]. And what's [Birthday "Day" Party] ? Didn't make sense... anyway, don't wanna trouble you with all this.

suhani said...

this for your "about me " section.
how can you say you have never been successful in any feild.who defines success?n who decides it?
Infact there are things written by /*you*/in this section which states how successful u are.
1.you say you do different things..
not everyone can do this.
2.your friends hate you(according to u),but they are still your friends...isn't this a BIG success??
think about it!