Friday, December 21, 2007

I Pod - It's Mine .

  • Finally , It's a dream come true for me . I always wanted to buy that from the time i saw it . But , I was waiting for the time to come . I used to hesitate in demanding that to my parents . It has been procrastinating and then birthday approached , I took some guts and put this interest in front of my parents . To my surprise they agreed . We went to TMC and bought I Pod Classic -Rs 14,500/- . I actually , Wanted to go for nano but the storage capacity was 8GB , Which was not enough for me and hands went on to 80 GB I Pod Classic . I Pod was in my hands but i wanted to buy a case for it . After , a lot of enquiry , I went to that place and bought it for Rs 500/- . It was really one of the happy moment in my life . As soon i reached home , I sat before my comp and worked over the installation , songs .
Hmm......... Wow ! what a music from those ear phones . . . I Love It .
  • Music from I Pod made me go crazy , It was like " Crazy Kiya Re , Haa I Pod ne crazy kiya " - Similar to a song of Dhoom 2 . The five days from the day i bought I Pod was lovely . On the sixth day , I was in banjara hills for some reason . As, my parents had some work , I went to a near by shop and to my surprise , I found the same I Pod Classic for 12,500/- , It really shook me . I was going over my fate thinking , Why dint i buy this from here ? It really axed my thoughts , my happiness for some time but it was my friend .. . . .. . . my best friend I Pod which placed me on the road of - all smiles .

No comments: