Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Satisfaction

  • What more can i expect from happiness . .. . .It started from morning at around 8.34 AM , When Ranjith's was calling up but lack of battery it was not possible . I was as usual in my sleep till 9 AM . Ranjith's called up Kalyan's and asked him to speak me . He called on my Airtel land line and i woke up just some seconds from there . I lifted the phone , Then kalyan's asked me to call up Ranjith's . I called up Ranjith's but he dint pick up the phone , For which i have to call up kalyan's again . These sequences came to an end when Ranjith's called me up . He asked me to come to party which G.V.Karthik's was giving . I was really uninterested in that for which i have no answer . Kalyan's told me that all the people going to come to his house and discuss where the party gonna held . Kalyan's place has become a meting place for such things . .hm...........
  • There was sudden burst of calls to me . In some weeks the phone was not less than a dead body . I was bumbled , My parents and My phone too . Friend were asking me to come but my interest was barrier to that . My parents said me to attend that party . I was thinking and thinking , Then came to conclusion that i am going there . Ranjith's wanted me to pick him up but later he called up Gaurav's . I never ever thought in my life that i could be able to go to Banjara Hills on my bike same my friend thought of it . Some , how i reached Hyderabad central and called up Gaurav's then Kalyan's then Ranjith 's . I was finally found by Gaurav's who was angry on me . We rushed into a restaurant named INDIJO in city center . The good thing about that is the food with very good price which was liked by all my friends . We reached there about 12.15 PM and were the only one . But, In no time it was packed like a cricket stadium which is hosting a match between India And Pakistan . People were standing out side and we all were happy that we are not one of them . The restaurant was seen with more number of gals . Every ones eyes went on them hm.............
  • We wanted to stay there for a long time but we were indirectly asked to leave it . Food was yummy but less then Non- Veg . The surprisingly thing was that party was given by Ranjith's but not G.v.Karthik's . Tummies looked bigger than they were . We wanted some more fun so went to Dhurgam Cheru a park near jubblie hills . There we went for some exploration which was a De- Exploration and suprisingly people who came there also went for some exploration . The people who know about the history of this park can understand what was the De- Exploration . The park had some discussion about our marks and about the park . Later , We went for boat ride and went for a race . One boat consisted of me , Raju's , Gau's , Kalyan's and the other boat Chata's , Ranjith's and Harish's . We people made full use of boating but the other were not able to handle the boat . Gau's went on sprinkling water which later extended to throwing water on other boat. theoritically he was throwing on Ranjith's boat but practically cam on me . And i was wet top to bottom . My inner wears also got wet . I was really irked but the enjoyment suppressed all the odds . Ranjith's boat who had bad r worse handling spent more than the required time for which they paid extra money . man man . . .
  • We rushed to chata's place were final touch to this enjoyment was given . We had some chat and fun .

The highlight of the story was that the water which both the parties were throwing on each other was a cleaned form of drainage water as said by KILARU. Yuck . . . . . Yuck and Friends landed their homes saying Yuck .

No comments: