Monday, September 10, 2007

All what i want

  • The holidays of 3-1 supply was not wasted in studies but used in enjoyment , Which i dreamt of ? . I said so because every time i get a package of holidays , I think only about studies and end up losing the fun and the most important studies . I do no why the hell i land up there . My teachers always said to make plans and when i make it they just become clouds . These holidays is one of the most enjoying holidays ever in my life . There was this fun satisfaction but some where in the corner i was sulking about studies , about my vengeance to get good marks .
  • The 3-1 has been the semester of fun . This apply not only to me but to us . I started doing the things which i never did r never thought . It was bunking , watching movies , getting techie , sitting in front of crt , logging to parties , going to theater , eating in canteen , taking my bike out , going to distant places on bike etc . There were some great out comes , Which put myself in a little part of humdinger . For every happy period there will be a sad period , Here the happy period was the fun we had and sad part was that as soon the holidays logged off , The online exams were standing in front . The other people dint have problem with exams , As a source was available for them to get easy good marks but not in my case . The source was copying , I could have scored the better marks but the enemy [lazyness ] put an end to that , The expectation of getting good marks were going down and down for every exam but time taken to log out of exam was going up and u p . . I used to get out of hall early and was asking myself - Oh ! god , Can i ever make it . Neither , God nor me could answer that . . and i could see 20 on 20 from my friends . . . . ....and me 12 on 20 .

No comments: