Sunday, September 09, 2007

Go Karting

  • We were finally there with an unexpected spot of celebration . This spot was go karting which is named as Runway 9 , That comes on the way to our college . It was the birthday time of G.V.Karthik , I thought we will be in a restaurant but turned out to be Kart .
  • The timing was set to 9.30 Am , First one were Raju and Chanakya to step there and waited for as long as 2 hours . They were later joined by Kalyan and others. I and Gaurav reached late and as soon we entered , The enthusiasm was creeping out and in that feeling we saw , learned - Driving a Kart . Ranjith was the one who missed out the fun .
  • The tickets were taken and time of handling kart was sooner . We were asked to put helmet and Jacket . We sat in kart and race was on .. .. . Wow man i was feeling the fun , Which i hardly did in my life . The handling was bit tough but that dint stop us . .. . the guys who wanted to have childish fun - they did it by dashing others for no reason . I expected gau to b winner but he either very humble to others r he was humble to his kart . Kalyan came out to b winner and he defeated 2 guys by a lap . I dono where i landed but guys were very surprised at my take on kart . They expected me to drive the kart as a bullock cart .
  • The feeling of fun went on like a bullet and our pockets had bad holes . We went on for 3 times but kalyan , gaurav and janga went for four ...surprisingly kalyan turned out to be winner in all takes . Gaurav took karting as drug and so as i .
  • People were putting a question mark on my driving - The situation was as if Ranjan Mattugule is putting question mark on bowling action . . tat sounds a bit odd . The fun has to come to an end as one of my friends father expired , I really felt bad . We called up other people and rushed to his house . Hmm. . ... i never went to any ones funeral and it moved me to a great mark . . I don't like to talk about it and as a part of respect i left the previous post blank .
    Let's , hope he and his family comes out of this situation with a smile on their faces .

2 comments:

Rajasekhar said...

Your Karting looked like fun, but Harish's situation is saddening.. something what i saw in my family recently... a similar blank post...

speedfreak said...

hey BARUN i dont know y u are so amused to c me come 1st..........i already told u that i went to that place many times......& i also told u that i used to come 1st whenever i used to race with my frds.
A word of CAUTION from my side......please try to use the brakes which the kart has......u were driving like a maniac as if u dint have brakes.....GOD knows what you would have done to me if i dint brake at the U turn.i guess u crashed into gaurav's & chata's kart.Any way try to slow down while taking a turn.
SPEED THRILLS BUT.........?????