Wednesday, May 16, 2007

insane behaviour in a restaurent....

My friend birthday was some were around april but he made up his mind to give on may , he send an sms to his friend's , which said to b at nan king about 1800 hrs .So , as soon i received this message i made a call to wish him for his late birthday . My mom asked me not 2 go there , i was irked to say "k, i am not going ". Time of celebration was approaching but tension of agreement was creeping .Later, she went out to get vegetables . I asked my mom for last time she agreed at about 1956 hrs. Before tat , i called my fnd to ask his position but he didn't lift .Then he called me up to ask whether i started or not, when i said about my position . He was angry on me for my behaviour , then one my fnd grabbed his phone and started shouting for my ruthless behaviour. I said as soon my mom comes i will b there .
I rushed up there as a dacoit by- breaking rules of traffic ,spoiling my bike etc.....
Finally , destination was right in front of me .I was happy , fnds were happy but my bike and traffic people put up a sulky face .
Now, dinner was there for every one but not for me , i understood never be late for a party and if u r then this is what will happen.
I was d only veggie boy sitting there and other 8 were non veg. ......... . I was like literally shouting inside , "man , wat is happening ? "
After , all these i behave like an insane guy i.e, i was asked to order for myself but i consistently said " can u order for me " , so u can make up what the d situation was.......finally , i ordered sumthing , u know wat it was a veggie fried rice and baby corn ..... i can never forget this dinner bcz i could not digest till now properly ..................kudos .

3 comments:

Rajasekhar said...

when did this happen ??? And what's up with the bike ??

Debu's Blog said...

really it is shocking...?no words to express...

Rajasekhar said...

man ... look after your words !!

what's shock observers ??? It's shock absorbers .. and that's a more general term we use for Suspensions ...