Saturday, May 19, 2007

Finally building up.............

It has been a long time since i was looking handsome. I always wanted to be looked gud and also liked by the people . There was a big thing in my head ----tat going to gym can only make u slim i.e; it is not possible to look great , if u r self-dependent . But , i have proved tat wrong . I started doing yoga which benefited me quite gud in the past and present . I always wanted to do yoga in the morning but getting up is d main factor . Though, i am not able to get rid of this factor , i am continuing doing yoga in the evening time. I have also started jogging in the Tera's of my apartment and feels really gud. Now , i am picturing tat if the output is +ve in evening time then wat about the morning . That will make me feel much -much better. So, i hope that i will get up early morning from tomorrow.

let's hope ----------

If so happens then "ROCKY WILL BE BACK "

1 comment:

Rajasekhar said...

oh god!!! ... i am waiting to see Mr. Rocky Muni ..... hopefully, i can see you when i am back after 29th!!