Monday, May 21, 2007

I Was Close

Today , i watched two great films they are GOTHIKA & SWEPT FROM THE SEA . I had opportunity to watch such great film after a gap of 3 months .The last one which i watched was "The Bourne identity ".These made me stick to the tv for hours together , i had my lunch and exercise in front of TV itself , i could have done lots more in front of TV but they were of short duration only.

Let,me discuss about film " GOTHIKA" .This is about a splendid psychologist who is working in asylum of women and she is Dr. Miranda Grey (Halle Berry). One day on her way 2 home she found a young gal , when she goes near her , the young gal starts shouting and put her in flames. Later, she finds her self in d same asylum where she has been working , she was treated as a patient . She was stranded and her life thrust into terrifying after a cryptic encounter with a mysterious young ,which leads to a nightmare beyond her wildest imagination.Slowly, she resolves the mystery in her life.In this young gal , who is a ghost, helps her is resolving the mystery .

This is the only ghost film tat i watched in ma life.......and the experience was wonderful . Now, i would start watching them as far as possible.

People u should watch this film , the heroine is Halle Berry , who won Oscar award for her performance in the film.

I will b discussing about the 2Nd film in my next blog...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Barun,
Nice blog Intersting to see the contents, though I have not gone through the details.