Friday, May 25, 2007

Fighting Against All The ODD"S

  • Yesterday , i went to the Tera's and did exercise for about one and half hour's . I could listen to song of ROCKY - getting stronger anthem, wow ! tat gave me a push and i was getting stronger time to time .

  • Later , I got a new way to improve my muscles, which was out of my range. During ,the last exam of my 2-2 , i saw kalyan [ my fnd ] was doing a exercise , i can't name it . It is done by taking support of a strong material and by making an angle with that.When i went to the Tera's ,I was suddenly struck with this idea and started doing .

  • I was very excited about the shape of my muscles , i rushed to my house and stood in front of mirror but there was no change in the shape of my body nor there was any improvement in my muscles. I was quite depressed , the next day morning when i was trying out one of my jeans , i found a numerous shift in fitting......i was knocked out .



  • So, i realised tat though i couldn't make any difference in the shape of my body but in the inner side there was a change..........

No comments: