Monday, December 22, 2008

Mistakes Happens

I at young age , started pulling peoples leg but when it comes to gals the interest goes high and high .  But this interest kept on moving with me , As it makes people burst out with laugh . .. made it a habit . Sometimes , This act goes as a success but due to over doing it
 flops and end up hurting them . Today , The case was worse when i irritated , one of my classmate . .. .. I did it on road . I still don't believe myself that i went out of control but  made a apologise to her . By gods grace
 she  took the matter very lite . I was out of that  biggy  burden . I don't make  spectacle of myself but try to create humour around me so that people can laugh , out of tensions that is creeping in every ones life . The problem is people misunderstand to me in different way . I want people to look at my face and laugh  , Let it be for any reason but when ever they see me they should laugh that is what I need and that is what i pray  .. .. I don't care whether success is part of my life but smile on every ones face should and will be a part of my life . 

" Getting smile on some one's face is worth million dollar . "
                                                                        

1 comment:

Rajasekhar said...

Well that sounds like a real 'gangster' thing!!.. dude, you'd better not try too hard to er.. agitate people. If things go wrong, especially with girls, you might end up in big trouble... hehe.. your intention may be right, but the method could be wrong.
I think if you really want people to laugh, do it naturally. Don't force it onto them saying, "Ok, laugh at this!".. they'll laugh when it's funny, so keep it cool.. don't overdo anything and get onto the wrong side of people..
And one more thing, joking isn't the only way of making people laugh.