Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthday Bash With Lord Puri

I happen , to visit bhubanewar  , a capital of  state ORISSA . The reason for visit was my cousin sisters marriage . I had loots of fun there , Got an opportunity to mingle with many people . Marriage was scheduled on 7Th  , Which ended beautifully . My birthday was approaching on 10Th and we scheduled to go to PURI [ most recognized holy place , placed in orissa ]  ,Which is 60KM away from bhubaneswar . I was quite happy and was enthusiastic , Because i was celebrating in a different was than usual with my friends , With cake applied all over the place . I spent almost the entire day there but nostalgic moments revisited , That appeared on my face with smile stretching on .  After, i reached back bhubaneswar , I gave party to my cousins . . .. By ordering food from outside .  The day was full of fun and exciting . .. 

1 comment:

Rajasekhar said...

Hey Barun, Belated Happy Birthday (HB,BHB)..
I am so sorry i forgot this time.. I didn't even know you were out of town.. anyway, hope you enjoyed your time there..