Friday, January 25, 2008

Treats From Satyam

For the first time we had campus selection and that was "Satyam" , We were informed about this two days back . I had a notion of clearing the aptitude test  easily without any preparation . So , hardly gave any attention . My friends were preparing for this seriously , While i was enjoying with  my stuffs  . I was quite happy that , There will be no college but just a exam . Students arrived all in formal attire , While i came with a T- shirt and jeans . This really annoyed me  because i was brain washed with thing that employee  will keep a keen eye on your attire , This made me to take up the jerkin and hide . The searing  summer with downgrade fans made my entire dress wet with sweat .The exam was on but after a delay of  three hours and as i went through paper , I could remember  that i have studied them in my lower classes but dint knew how to apply them . Students who went to GRE classes could at least do something or the other to get answer  , Where   as i was almost sweating as i hardly had  any concepts in my brain .  Students were out and paper discussion was on , Which i hated the most .  The results were out and kept my hands crossed for them.....

No comments: