Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Am Loving It


With I- Pod in my hand , I am having a blast all over the place . Earlier , I used to get irked , While traveling in bus but now its not . Where ever i go , I find I Pod around me . The songs make me feel that i am in the world of music . The day of i pod starts with college bus , It goes on for about an hour . Then the music of college starts ,But now a days the music of college has gone some where . The I Pod dominates me at most time , I just need a better head then what i do have , To make my day more pleasant . I first had a take on BOSE- Head Phones , But this idea couldn't compromise with money - 30 grand . I then planned to go for BOSE - Ear Phones , They are about 7 grand . Presently , i dont find that any where hope in mid august . Negatives Of Using I-Pod : The fist is lacking concentration on subject , Then comes bombarding ears with those huge volume level . This is not more , The most opprobrious thing is that i keep on maneuvering the songs , Don't go with complete album , I'll try to sustain this as much as possible .

1 comment:

Rajasekhar said...

My advice is, "Listen to the entire album. You'll understand how 12 notes can be used to make billions of songs in various methods... Music is not always entertainment. It's not about listening only to hit singles and changing tracks 30 seconds into the song. It has the depth and if you are a music junkie, you'll feel the depth of it."