Thursday, January 03, 2008

Becoming A Junkie


  • Enough . . .is enough , Now finally i am able to drive my bike . It has been years since the critics talked about my ability . It some times led to question of my integrity . . .. ah . .. .. I am sounding like Ricky Pointing now . When ever people used to ask me that - What is the reason for you not having a girl friend ? , I used to avoid it by saying that i dono how to ride a bike . It was really an idiotic reply . Sometimes , Even i used to think the same .I was interested in without gear bikes like Activa, Kinetic . The reason for that is there is no such head ache of shifting the gears , Which i find a problem in bike . The driving of Chata's and Kalyan's made me change my thoughts , I was really very impressed with the driving of chata . I remember during Ranjith's first birthday party , We put a race from Paradise to Necklace road , The way chata drove was amazing . He drove at about 100 kph and i was able to smell the guts of bike . It was really good . I dint have an opportunity to have ride with kalayn , So can't comment . This was one of the reason to learn bike and the other was a push from my friends . Now , i can't compare my self with a junkie but i will be some where near that in months .

2 comments:

Rajasekhar said...

Finally Barun is biking. Biker Barun is coming .. everyone make way!!

suhani said...

well,this is no comment..just a plain question. now that u know to drive a bike, u found a girlfriend?