Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Roadies - Roar And Die

Roadies , When i came across the promos of it , My first reaction was that of same old silly reality drama . Neglected , all the five shows until and unless i came across ashutosh in Big Boss . Where , he was introduced as a roadie 5 winner . I then just turned my eyes toward new show of roadies that is hell down under . I watched it from first episode and found very interesting . It was questioned by two hosts to participants , They are Raghu and Rajiv . Both are twin bros and have nail biting experience with them . The way they irk participant with their bald brains is interesting to see . I really kicked myself for missing the roadies since it was aired . After, watching that i had loots of respect to gals and other  things  , Which i had not . I was really impressed by Raghu ,A person hailed from machillipatnam in Andhra Pradesh , Had nothing with him other than concept of roadies , Is  really a person with guts and another man in this world who had something to prove . The tasks given to contestants are  sometimes  ugly , tough , funny , fiery , stinking blah blah .. .. But as a matter of fact its interesting . I hoping to write about raghu more and looking forward to meet him .

1 comment:

Rajasekhar said...

Nice post. Roadies is a concept that has actually managed to bring forward the way young people can think. The determination, the anger, the jealousy, the strength, everything. That way i appreciate this show, though I am not a big fan and I surely don't try to watch every episode. I just kinda keep myself up to date about it here and there...