Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year With Experience

This time i had entirely different plans of celebrating new year . Wanted to improve my body and going style , Keeping the fashion in mind . But the recession and friends spoiled entire plan . I went with my project friends to necklace road and roamed  for the period of three hours , Which was my want but it hid  in my mind . I enjoyed the ride  without having any dinner . The enjoyment made me suppress the hunger .  The one party where i went last year  was entirely restricted . It was crowded . I mean to say , I couldn't dance to tunes of music openly , As if i do then i will end up giving pains to people surrounding me . This time i had lot of open space but nothing to tune on . But the intersection of these is the smile on my face . We had chat , went around places and came to house before  2400 hrs . . . . The changes should be there and gives a new way . This time my resolution is to turn workaholic  and  make people laugh .  Hope , i will achieve it .
                                              -  Happy New Year To Every One On This Earth .

1 comment:

Rajasekhar said...

At least you had a few resolutions... I have none.. Happy new year anyway... have fun in 2009.