Friday, July 06, 2007

Unburn Ambition

After , my shocking results , i thought i will b gearing up my self from the beginning . But, nothing so happened . Instead , i feel uninterested in subjects .
The reasons are ----
  1. Attending college after a delay of a week .
  2. Lecturer's with new faces put me in awkward situation , as i am not able get into their surrounding.
  3. Having more enjoyment in holidays unable to suppress my self from such activities.
  4. The unexpected-expected results put a question mark on my ability.
  5. Undergoing through a viral fever took sucked a lot of energy , which i have stored through decades................... ha ha .
  6. Last but not the least is the symbol "?" tats "y" . Y all these happens only to me.
I hope i find some solutions and i hope i give some answer to all those who are up-set of me.
Presently , i will take it on my chin and proceed ahead by taking it as alright .........

2 comments:

Rajasekhar said...

Hmm.. It's ok if you feel you realized what the problems were. All the best for the future ...

Anonymous said...

its not only you who has this "y me" problem...so dont fret too much..the day you stop feeling "why me" ,u'll live a dull life.