Saturday, July 07, 2007

07-07-07

  • This went on not as a usual day but it was more than an auspicious day. This day was considered as a great day for marriages . Listening this ppl went on crazy to marry , Specially in Patna . The hotels , marriage halls all were booked . I was laughing thinking tat how could any one go so blindly . But, this is India. Beside , my apartment I saw a guy who dint marry till d age of 35 . But, suddenly i saw him becoming a groom . oops ...........
  • This day was also important to all people , specially Indians as it was d time for announcement of the seven wonders of d world . Indian ppl wanted the TAJMAHAL to b in tat . Finally it got it status as king of seven wonder's of world.

  • I happen to come across a concert for global warming . I saw huge list of bands performing . I had a dream of watching Bon Jovi , Metallica , Red hot chilie pepper. Finally , my dream has come true . ..
So, i can say tat 07-07-07 has been one of d greatest day's in my life.

No comments: