Monday, March 02, 2009

The Key The Sceret


Its a dream come true for me after all , my parents are out of station for a week , Which makes me the king of the house . I can do all the things that restricts me from doing, in presence of my parents . The first thing i did when my mum and dad were out was to pinch myself , To check its a dream or not , the next step was that to put my baby darling I Pod into music system and play the music with volume that could pierce in to my heart and make it to beat in synchronisation to music . . . Wow ! that was ooh la la . Well , that night was awesome . . . my heart went on hm m m m m m . . . . . The entire schedule was changed getting up at morning without that wacky sound of mum shouting at you , taking bath when body ask for , Sometimes it don't .Then having all the . .. . . mouth watering restaurant food , And then my music plays non stop . . . . . and i sleep some where in the morning . . . .Well , i got the key . . . yuppie !


1 comment:

Rajasekhar said...

Hmm.. sounds good.. I was alone at home for a few days too, but couldn't enjoy the freedom of sleeping late and waking up late.. Right from 5 am starts the milkman, the newspaper guy, the maid and every other odd disturbance.. no sleep at all!! but I did have fun with the food part and ofcourse the music too!!