Thursday, October 11, 2007

Exams Taking Over


  • With lots of bunking classes and lots of enjoyment , Exams neared us and we were suffering with an incomplete notes . . . . I am always particular about my notes and this time i was far away from this . I went for gals notes and started writing them . . . . I was very surprised about those humongous notes . I couldn't understand them which pushed to go for some new text books . I hardly had any interest lying to study , The dates of final exams were announced and as usual i made a chart of plan . I thought of studying the present four units for internal exams , Which will reduce some burden . But But as usual i dint keep up my word and went for those units with an imperfection in them . I wanted to go for complete book but time pushed me away from them

.

  • The above photo shows the tension and frustration of exam .
  • When i received the time table for final exam , I forward them to my friends and they were very happy to know that there were about 2 gaps for some exam and 5 for other . But when the thorough check was done , We came to know that it was not the one , The actual one had a single gap for every exam . The faces with blossomed smile came to an end as sad . It was very disappointing part of mine . I do no what we people gonna write in coming exams with half filled knowledge and notes . . ..

1 comment:

Rajasekhar said...

hey.. your posts are fine but you should have done that a month ago .. november is getting over and I don't see a post yet ... you got backlogs on your posts dude. The lesser time you utilize, the more backlogs you'll have ..